Thursday, November 19, 2009

Venice Show, November 7- 8, 2009, Another Success

Greetings All,

My second of the 2009/2010 season outdoor art shows was a considerable success.

Held in beautiful downtown Venice, Florida, November 7-8, 2009, the weather both days was wonderful. While the season is still young (a lot of the snowbirds have yet to return) and a relatively weak art market (like so many aspects of the overall economy), I was grateful for the results I achieved.

I sold eight small to medium size originals together with a fair number of my limited, signed, Giclee golf landscape and Florida landscape prints of varying sizes. One family purchased three originals -- of Florida landscapes -- they had places picked out in their house for them. It is very gratifying to me and other artists to have people like your work-- and buy it too !!

Sorry, I do not have any pictures of this show. I had my camera but things got so busy at times, I forgot to take any. Oh well, I'll make up for it in future shows. But, I have added a picture of a sailing scene that I took earlier this summer off of St. Augustine. Venice Beach was just at the end of downtown, and I saw some similar cats and other sail boats.

Be well, Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment