Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SOME RECENTLY SOLD ORIGINALS, UPDATED SHOW SCHEDULE





Greetings All.

I hope and trust this finds you all well.

The 2009/2010 outdoor art show season in South Florida is in its final weeks, but we have several fine shows remaining. I have listed these dates below.

This was my first full season for doing outdoor art shows. I have been very gratified by the response and results. I have had the opportunity to show with many talented, pleasant fellow artists. The people coming to the shows have been wonderful as well: the year-long South Floridians, the "Snow Birds," (visitors for
2+ months), the "Snow Flakes" (new to me, visitors one month or so), and tourists -- many from Canada, Europe, South America, and as far away as Australia.

Sales of my limited edition, numbered Giclees (on canvas and museum-quality paper of all different sizes) of my Golf Landscapes, Florida Scapes/Low Country scenes, and my new series of Dunes and Seascapes this year have been very active and successful resulting in many sales. I also added packs of greeting cards for both the Golf Landscapes and packs of Florida Scapes-- six in a pack with envelopes-- they continue to sell like "hot-cakes" at all shows. I'll probably have them in some area gift shops in the near future.

I have also been very satisfied with the sales of my originals and commissions for original paintings which I have received this season. Above, please find some of the originals which I have recently sold.



REMAINING OUTDOOR SHOWS

Note: All Delray Art League shows, Saturday and Sunday, 9:30AM- 4:30PM at Veterans Park, East Atlantic, NorthEast side of Intracoastal:

* March 13 - 14, Delray Art League

* March 20 - 21, Delray Art League

* March 27 - 28, Delray Art League

* April 3 - 4, Delray Art League

* April 10 - 11, Lake Worth Art League, Sat., Sun., 10:00AM-4:00PM, downtown Lake Worth, Lake Avenue, park across street from TooJay's Deli.

Thanks for all of your interest this season. I will keep you posted throughout the year. I will be working on several commissions in the near future as well as some special painting projects in the coming months. There is a good chance that I'll be returning to full-time teaching in the fall. I will also be busy during the coming summer months with new paintings gearing up for the 2010/2011 South Florida outdoor art show season (November 2010- April 2011).

Best wishes to you and yours.

Be well, Greg




No comments:

Post a Comment