Thursday, September 10, 2009

Initial Retail Outlet for My Prints, Main Street News, 255 Royal Poinciana, Palm Beach



Hello All,

I hope this finds you and yours well.

I am very pleased to announce that effective today, September 10, 2009, Main Street News, 255 Royal Poinciana, Palm Beach is the initial retail outlet that is carrying my limited, numbered, and signed Giclee prints of selected golf and Florida Landscapes.

The Main Street News store is a well-established store and tradtion on The Island. It carries probably the largest collection of national and international periodicals, newspapers, and specialty books. It also has a beautiful and varied collection of small gifts-- you won't find many of these items anywhere else.

I am especially fond of its special section of golf periodicals and golf novelty items. That is where (in the rear of the store) I have my golf (and a few Florida Landscape) prints displayed. Please see the photos above -- me standing by the prints' display, and a shot from the outside showing the exterior of the really nifty, cool Main Street News store in Palm Beach.

Look for additional selected retail outlets (with a golf following) to be announced in the future. This retail market is just one of among many marketing and distribution resources in the overall marketing program of Greg Sherman Art, LLC.

Be well to you and yours, Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment