Wednesday, September 16, 2009

PGA Championship # 15, Painting in Progress-- UNFINISHED, Oil, 24" x 36", About 80% Completed



Hello All,

I hope and trust this finds you and yours well.

I am having fun with and making good progress on my latest golf landscape, "PGA Championship, Number 15," oil, 24" x 36". This painting is based on a series of photos (some displayed below in earlier postings) which I took this past summer, as well as my having personally played this very challenging hole many times in the past.

Please see the "80%" completed painting above together with the photo that I am using as the primary reference.

Given my current schedule, I hope to have this painting completed in about one- two weeks.

Be well and happy golfing (or whatever). Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment