Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Official Acceptance To My First Two Outdoor Artshows, 2009-10

Greetings All,
I hope this finds you all well.

With enthusiasm, I am very pleased to announce that today I received official acceptances into the 22nd Annual Las Olas Art Fair (Oct 24th - 25th)--frankly not an easy show to get into -- , and the 23rd Annual Venice Art Fest (Nov. 7th - 8th). Both of these shows historically have had excellent attendance with as many as 200,000 last year at Las Olas and 120,000 at the Venice show.

My "inaugural" outdoor art show (in my new venture, Greg Sherman Art, LLC), will be the 22nd Annual Las Olas Art Fair. For the 2009-2010 outdoor season (October 2009 - June 2010), I plan to participate in 24 shows throughout Florida, Atlanta, and Hilton Head, SC.

I continue to stay busy working on several paintings, and organizing my limited, numbered, and signed Giclee print series of 15 new editions which will soon appear here and on my web site, www.gregshermanart.com.

Next week, I will be announcing a new, high visibility local retail outlet that will be carrying my golf landscape prints.

Be well to you and yours. Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment