Saturday, September 5, 2009

Paintings in Progress: "PGA Championship Number 15" and "TPC, Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra, Number 17/16"


Greetings All,
Hope you all are ready for and enjoying the Labor Day weekend. Give thanks for meaningful work, and thoughts and prayers especially for the many millions of fine Americans and families who find themselves unemployed or underemployed in these very difficult times.

I am personally very grateful that my new business venture, Greg Sherman Art, LLC, www.gregshermanart.com, is off to a good start following my "re-grouping" after my years at Cardinal Newman High School.

I am working on several new paintings, continuing to organize my print production logistics, and getting reading for the busy outdoor art show season which for me begins with the 22nd Annual Las Olas Art Fest (October 24- 25, 2009).

Making much progress on these new paintings-- especially "PGA Championship Number 15" and "TPC Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra, Number 17/16". The photos that I am using as the primary references (that I took this past summer) can be seen above. I plan to post "progress" pictures of these paintings soon.

Be well to you and yours. Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment