Thursday, August 27, 2009

Boca Festival of the Arts Juried Exhibition, Concludes September 11, 2009


Hello All,

I hope and trust this finds you all well.

This past week I have been putting together the remaining logistics on a news series of Limited, Signed, and Numbered edition Giclee prints for retail outlets which will be carrying my work. I'll have additional details next week.

I've also been making progress on several paintings including three large golf landscapes this week.

As a reminder, the 24th Annual Boca Festival of the Arts Juried show of the Boca Raton Museum's Artists' Guild (in which I have three paintings) will conclude September 11, 2009. The show's venue is the beautiful Courtyard Office Complex just north (west side) of Yamato and Federal in Boca.

Be well, Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment