Sunday, August 9, 2009

Two New Paintings Completed: "Pines, Backwoods: Follow the River," and "Low Country Marsh: St. Augustine, Floirda"

Hello All,

I hope that you all have had a good weekend. I have spent the weekend visiting (on the phone and on-line) with out of town relatives, working on several paintings, continuing to organize my relatively new business, Greg Sherman Art, LLC, and just chillin.

This past Saturday, during my Saturday oil workshop class at the Armory Art Center (WPB), I put the finishing touches on and completed two paintings: (1) Pines and Backwoods: Follow the River, 18" x 24 " original oil on canvass, and (2) Low Country Marsh: St. Augustine, Florida, 10" x 20" original oil on canvass.

Both paintings are based on photos that I have taken during my travels throughout Florida. Above, I have displayed photos of these paintings. Of course, the photos do not due complete justice to the actual paintings. These paintings will also be listed on my web site, www. gregshermanart.com, when I update it in about a month with new originals and prints.

Best wishes to you and yours. Be well, Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment