Monday, August 10, 2009

Nice Pic of Jack Nicklaus, Chap Brown, and Son Chappell, UF, 2010, CNHS, 2005


Hello All,

The other day, actually it was Thursday, July 30 I got an interesting phone call on my Blackberry. When I answered, Jack Nicklaus was on the other line. "Hey Deac, I'm going to be out at the Palm Beach County Golf Association's Amateur Championship tomorrow. I see that my son Gary is playing with previous 2007 Champion Chappell Brown." "Jack, you'r right dude, I'll meet you there. Chappell's Dad will be there as well." "Great Deac, Barbara and I'll see you there. Hey, as always, bring your camera-- got to get a photo op with Chappell and his Dad. OK Deac?" "No, problem, later Jack."


Next day, Friday, July 31, 2009, after the exciting "roller coaster" of golf, at the breathtaking Loxahatchee Golf Club, designed by himself, Jack Nicklaus came up to me on the 18th and final hole, "Deac, you gotta get a picture of me, Chappell and his Dad." "I don't know Jack, I have a really important meeting I have to get to." "Come on Deac, please." "OK, Jack, any thing for you."


A few minutes later, Jack Nicklaus had his picture taken with Chappell Brown and his dad Chap-- taken for all memoriam. Priceless !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment