Friday, August 14, 2009

"Mangroves-- Intracoastal, Tranquility" series


Hello All,

Today, I was very busy on several paintings. One is a private commission of a golf landscape-- hope to have it completed by the end of August, early September, 2009.

I started today on a three painting series, "Mangroves-- Intracoastal, Tranquilty," which I am excited about. These paintings are based on photos that I took on July 30, 2009 in and around John D. MacArtur State Park, north of Singer Island, Florida. Please see above photo which is serving as the basis for the "anchor' painting in this series-- which is a 16" x 20" canvass.

Also making fine progess on PGA Championship, Number 15. I have an internal deadline for this painting of August 30th or earlier as I want to include this among my three submitted paintings to be juried into the 2010, Arti-Gras art festival Presidents Day weekend in Feburary.

Be well, Greg


No comments:

Post a Comment