Monday, August 3, 2009

Display Tent and Artwork- For Outdoor Shows

Hello All,

I hope everyone is well. I continue to be busy working on many paintings in various stages of progress. I also am working on a wide variety of sizes-- from 11" x 14" to 24" x 36". I am building up my inventory readying myself for the busy outdoor art season which begins in October and lasts through late May in Florida. I have my schedule posted on my web site, www.gregshermanart.com.


In addition to the many new originals I will have available for sale, I will have a wide variety of prints, in varying sizes-- available on paper and canvass-- of golf prints and Florida landscapes.


Recently, I set up my display tent in a local park, and displayed some of my artwork in it. I took many photos-- this is a requirement for formal acceptance into the various outdoor artshows in which I will be showing: Howard Allan Events (all over central, west, and south Florida), Sunfest (WPB), Artigras (Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter), and others.


Be well to you, your families, and friends. Greg







No comments:

Post a Comment